The Brooks DeBartolo Collegiate High School Athletic Booster Club is a non-profit organization that is comprised of dedicated parents, guardians, coaches, teachers, school administrators, and community partners. The Athletic Booster Club supports ALL teams and athletes at BDCHS.
Athletic Booster Club Meeting Dates (Virtual via Google Meets)
*Virtual meeting information will be provided a week before each meeting.
Goals and objectives:
- Help maintain and improve the athletic program at BDCHS.
- Support and recognize the efforts of our teams and athletes.
- Provide additional opportunities to our teams and athletes not funded by the school’s annual budget.
- Have ongoing dialogue with the community, increasing awareness of BDCHS Athletic events.
2021-2022 Athletic Boosters Officers:
President – Danyel Blair
Vice President – Isabel Valley
Treasurer – Matthew Bradarich
Secretary – TBD
Vice President of Memberships-TBD
School Liaison – Maggie Hedley
How you can get involved and help Phoenix athletics:
Become an Athletic Boosters member and help support the goals and objectives listed above. Membership levels and benefits:
- Gold Membership – $500
- Permanent recognition as a gold member
- Four (4) season pass discount cards for the current school year’s athletic season
- Four (4) free tickets to the Athletic Banquet
- Garnet Membership – $250
- Banner recognition during the current school year
- Two (2) season pass discount cards for the current school year’s athletic season
- Phoenix Membership – $50
- One (1) season pass discount card (admission for 2) for the current school year’s athletic season
To join the Athletic Boosters click on the following to download a membership form.
To learn more about the Phoenix Athletic Boosters and how you can get involved please email email@example.com.