PDQ Gift Card Fundraiser
Purpose: To raise funds for and continue to grow our Brooks DeBartolo Collegiate High School Phoenix Fund (our annual fund) which supports instructional tools/resources/ materials, technology upgrades, classroom equipment, and student assistance programs; AS WELL AS fundraising opportunities for individual clubs, sports teams, and subject area needs.
Dates: November 6 – December 4, 2017
Specifics: PDQ $10 gift cards are purchased for $6 with $3 per card purchased going back to the school. Gift cards are good at all PDQ locations and do not expire.
Goals: Each student, faculty/staff and Board member to sell a MINIMUM of 15 gift cards.
Overall BDCHS Goal – 10,000 cards x $3 = $30,000 (LY – 8500 cards sold = $25,500)
Each individual’s first five cards sold will go towards the BDCHS Phoenix Fund; anything sold beyond the initial five the student/parent can choose a club/sport/program to put the dollars raised towards. Information regarding incentives/prizes will be communicated soon.
- Each student, faculty/staff and Board member will receive a PDQ sales envelope where they will enter their name, homeroom teacher and grade if it’s a student, and if it’s faculty or Board member their name.
- As cards are sold, information on the front of the envelope should be recorded and the payment placed in the envelope (purchaser’s name, phone #, email, # card(s) purchased and paid amount). Additional forms can be attached to the envelope as needed or additional envelopes requested.
- Payments accepted include cash and checks made out to BDCHS; payments will be placed in the PDQ sales envelope and recorded on front of envelope.
- TIP – Before turning in your envelope and money, PLEASE make a copy of the log sheet on the front of the envelope for your records!!!!
- Envelopes may be turned in at any time during the fundraiser. Students can ask for additional envelopes or forms from the Director of Development, Mrs. Anderson.
- ALL envelopes will be turned in no later than December 4th. Students may turn in their envelopes to their homeroom teachers or Mrs. Anderson (office is in Student Services) at any time during the fundraiser. Homeroom teachers should turn in the envelopes to Mrs. Anderson as they receive them.
- Dates for gift card distribution will be announced soon; they will be distributed prior to the winter break.
Questions regarding the PDQ Fundraiser, please direct to the Director of Development, Judy Anderson at email@example.com or 813.971.5600 X204.
“BROOKS DEBARTOLO CHARITIES, INC IS A 501(C) 3 NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION REGISTERED WITH THE FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND CONSUMER SERVICES, FEIN 20-5767786. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.”