We are accepting 11th grade applications for the current school year (2021-2022).
All other lotteries for the current school year are closed and have wait lists.
Each year we have a growing number of student applications. When the number of student applications exceeds the number of available seats, we hold a lottery. Our maximum capacity is 150 students per grade level for grades 9-12 with an overall enrollment of 600 students.
The next lottery will be for the 2022-2023 school year. Please submit your application to the 2022-2023 lottery during the application window: Monday, August 2, 2021, 8am – Saturday, January 1, 2022, 8pm.
The lottery will take place Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 4pm and will be available for viewing online.
Please carefully review Enrollment Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions prior to entering your child in the BDCHS Lottery: 2022-2023 Enrollment Guidelines and FAQs
Direct Links to Lotterease registration and application
How to register a child
- Enter the parent/guardian information on the registration screen. Do not enter your student’s information on the parent registration page. Also, do not use a Hillsborough County School District email account. Please use a personal email account.
- Select SUBMIT.
- Add your child’s information under the ADD CHILD tab.
- Select Brooks DeBartolo Collegiate High School.
- Select the correct grade level that your child will enter in the 2022 – 2023 school year.
- Once you have created an account, you will be able to:
- Edit your account (update email address and/or phone number, etc.)
- Remove your child from the lottery as needed
- Accept or decline a seat if your child is selected immediately following the lottery.
If it is discovered that you have entered your child’s name twice using two different email addresses, or that you have reversed your child’s first and last names in order to enter your child’s name twice, the application will be considered null and void, and your child will be removed from all lotteries.
Please remember to update your email address in Lotterease if it changes after you have completed the online application. All seats are offered through the email account linked to your Lotterease registration.
Please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions document to answer many of the questions you may have: FAQ 2022-2023 Applicant Information
You may also notice the Lotterease seal of transparency.
What is the Lotterease Seal of Transparency and Fairness?
When you see the Seal on a school website, you can be confident that your application will be included in the school lottery in a fair and transparent way.
That is because Lotterease is an independent automated lottery system that the school uses to manage their lottery and waitlist. Since Lotterease is an independent system, the school staff do not have the ability to manipulate or adjust the lottery outcome. They must work within the requirements of the system.
In addition, all activity that takes place with your application is tracked in a history log that you can view at any time by logging into the parent portal.
If the school you want your child to attend displays the Lotterease Seal of Transparency and Fairness, you can rest assured that your child will get their fair chance to attend the school.