The Brooks DeBartolo Collegiate High School Athletic Booster Club is a non-profit organization that is comprised of dedicated parent s, guardians, coaches, teachers, school administrators, and community partners. The Athletic Booster Club supports ALL teams and athletes at BDCHS.
Goals and objectives:
- Help maintain and improve the athletic program at BDCHS.
- Support and recognize the efforts of our teams and athletes.
- Provide additional opportunities to our teams and athletes not funded by the school’s annual budget.
- Have ongoing dialogue with the community, increasing awareness of BDCHS Athletic events.
2016-2017 Athletic Boosters Officers:
President – Erik Schultz
Vice President of Communications – Jason Sampson
Vice President of Membership – Wendy Neal
Treasurer – Mike Neal
Secretary – Patricia Salzano
School Liaison – Maggie Hedley
How you can get involved and help Phoenix athletics:
Attend monthly Athletic Boosters meetings; upcoming meetings – February 27, March 20, April 17, May 15. All meetings begin at 6:00 p.m. in the BDCHS cafeteria and last about one hour.
Become an Athletic Boosters member and help support the goals and objectives listed above. Membership levels and benefits:
- Gold Membership – $500
- Permanent recognition as a gold member
- Four (4) season pass discount cards for the current school year’s athletic season
- Four (4) free tickets to the Athletic Banquet
- Garnet Membership – $250
- Banner recognition during the current school year
- Two (2) season pass discount cards for the current school year’s athletic season
- Phoenix Membership – $50
- One (1) season pass discount card (admission for 2) for the current school year’s athletic season
To join the Athletic Boosters click on the following to download a membership form.
To learn more about the Phoenix Athletic Boosters and how you can get involved contact Eric Schultz, President, at Phoenixbooster1@gmail.com.