The Brooks DeBartolo Collegiate High School Athletic Booster Club is a non-profit organization that is comprised of dedicated parents, guardians, coaches, teachers, school administrators, and community partners. The Athletic Booster Club supports ALL teams and athletes at BDCHS.
Goals and objectives:
- Help maintain and improve the athletic program at BDCHS.
- Support and recognize the efforts of our teams and athletes.
- Provide additional opportunities to our teams and athletes not funded by the school’s annual budget.
- Have ongoing dialogue with the community, increasing awareness of BDCHS Athletic events.
2019-2020 Athletic Boosters Officers:
President – Matt Bradarich
Vice President – Michael Brown
Vice President of Membership – Carnell Moore
Treasurer – Raisa Barnes
Secretary – Rudy Issac
School Liaison – Coach Maggie Hedley
How you can get involved and help Phoenix athletics:
Attend monthly Athletic Boosters meetings; upcoming meetings – January 13, February 19, March 12, April 21, and May 7. All meetings begin at 6:00 p.m. in the BDCHS cafeteria and last about one hour.
Attend Athletic Banquets: December 4, Fall Athletic Banquet, May 13, Winter/Spring Athletic Banquet
Become an Athletic Boosters member and help support the goals and objectives listed above. Membership levels and benefits:
- Gold Membership – $500
- Permanent recognition as a gold member
- Four (4) season pass discount cards for the current school year’s athletic season
- Four (4) free tickets to the Athletic Banquet
- Garnet Membership – $250
- Banner recognition during the current school year
- Two (2) season pass discount cards for the current school year’s athletic season
- Phoenix Membership – $50
- One (1) season pass discount card (admission for 2) for the current school year’s athletic season
To join the Athletic Boosters click on the following to download a membership form.
To learn more about the Phoenix Athletic Boosters and how you can get involved please email Phoenixbooster1@gmail.com.